June 2017 – 5 random “I would rather”s (Play Either)
- I would rather be Paul McCartney than John Lennon.
- I would rather be completely bald than have hair covering my entire body.
- I would rather be able to fly than breathe under water…(unless I was on a sinking ship somewhere…)
- I would rather be a triplet than have triplets.
- Sleep on the floor wearing PJ’s but have no pillow, than sleep on the floor naked with one pillow.
May 2017 – 5 more things:
1. In third grade I tried to do pull ups on the planet wire strung across the room. In doing so, I pulled it down. This is my first confession.
2. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
3. I never wore braces. But wanted to!
4. I grew up afraid of most animals. I think I am over it.
5. I would rather pull an all nighter than finish a project a week in advance.
April 2017 – 5 more things:
- My favorite color is blue…any shade will do but I am drawn to turquoise mostly.
- When I select “random” numbers I typically choose 2, 3 and 5.
- I use to have recurring dreams that while running a race, one of my legs became shorter than the other.
- I bite my finger nails…I know gross!!!!!
- I like 70’s music.
March 2017 – 5 things about me you might not learn from my blog:
- I was born and raised in Utah. Have lived in 6 states since graduating from high school.
- I was an exchange student to Japan when I was 13. After that trip and into my twenties I wanted to be a flight attendant. I even attended travel school.
- I love warm peaches fresh off the tree.
- I have 2 older brothers, 1 older sister, and 1 younger brother
- I can touch my tongue to my nose.